By Reinhard H. H. Neubert, Hans-Hermann Ruttinger
This quantity offers breakthroughs and methods in affinity capillary electrophoresis to degree and verify the physicochemical and thermodynamic parameters of drug compounds. It discusses techniques to discover and symbolize interactions to facilitate advancements in managed drug supply and targeting.
Read Online or Download Affinity Capillary Electrophoresis in Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences) PDF
Best nonfiction_6 books
- Scotland - Essence of Scotland - Orkney
- Characterization of biomaterials
- Advanced High-Temp Reactor for Hydrogen Production [pres. slides]
- Elliptic Curves, Modular Forms, and Their L-functions (Student Mathematical Library, Vol. 58)
- MCTS Exam 70-642 (Cfg. Win. Svr. 2008 Ntwk. Inf.)
Extra info for Affinity Capillary Electrophoresis in Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
12. 13. A. Tiselius. Trans. Faraday Soc. 33 (1937), 524. S. Hjerten. Chromatogr. Rev. 9 (1967), 122. R. Virtanen. Acta Polytech. Scand. 123 (1974), 1. J. Romano, P. R. E. Jackson. J. Chromatogr. 546 (1991), 411. P. R. Jones, A. R. Brown. LC/GC Int. 5 (1991), 20. A. G. Ewing. Anal. Chem. 64 (1992), 512. K. Ba¨chmann, B. Go¨ttlicher, I. Haag, M. Hannina. GIT 6 (1993), 514. S. Effenhauser, A. Paulus, A. M. Widmer. Anal. Chem. 66 (1994), 2949. S. Terabe. Trends Anal. Chem. 8 (1989), 129. C. Rentel, P.
17) by Eq. (18) and rearrangement leads to an expression for the maximum voltage applicable: Umax = ͱ 4Wmax L и и d (19) From this equation it is evident that the maximum voltage depends on the square root of the maximum heat that can be dissipated, the conductivity of the buffer, and the two geometry parameters of the capillary, length L and diameter d. Equation (19) can be rewritten to yield an expression for Emax: Emax = ͱ 4Wmax 1 и и d (20) Substitution of Eq. (20) into the expression of the efﬁciency [Eq.
Since under neutral or basic pH conditions the EOF is usually faster than the migration velocity of the micelles, they are drawn toward the cathode, where the detector is placed. During migration of the micelles, the solutes, ionic or nonionic in nature, partition in and out of the micelle, interacting in a chromatographic manner through either hydrophobic or electrostatic interactions. The more hydrophobic the solute is, the longer is the interaction with the micelle. Since the separation mechanism is essentially chromatographic, it can be described as follows: kЈ = tr Ϫ t0 ͩ ͪ tr t0 и 1 Ϫ tm (24) kЈ denotes the capacity factor, tr is the retention time of the solute, t0 is the retention time of the unretained solute (EOF migration time for neutral species), and tm is the micelle retention time.
Affinity Capillary Electrophoresis in Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences) by Reinhard H. H. Neubert, Hans-Hermann Ruttinger
Categories: Nonfiction 6